How to Borrow Our Vintage
Our charming inventory is full of unique, vintage and custom rentals, often one of a kind. This is our step by step guide to adding some of our charming pieces to your next event!
1. Pour yourself a glass of sweet tea, grab a cocktail or a mimosa, pencil and paper then visit our inventory albums.
2. Taking into consideration your venue (from backyards to ballrooms), look at the size, space you will need, number of tables you have and where you might need to add some charm. We are a list loving group and we recommend you create a list now of areas to decorate so we help you with the next few steps!
3. Using the lovely, handy dandy list you just created, create a wishlist of items you would like to Borrow. Include everything from vintage sofas for lounge set ups, to the number of items you might need for centerpieces.
4. Overwhelmed just at the thought? It’s okay! Give us a shout and ask about our Certified Event Planners and Styling services!
If you’re hanging tough, head on to the next few steps!
5. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org of your wish list of items and everything your heart desires. For a formal proposal we will need your venue, the start and end time of your event or wedding, Responsible party/bride/groom, as well as your mailing address and phone number! This allows us to set you up and create a custom proposal for you! We always recommend you have a backup item in mind in the event a specific item is unavailable for your date. A Borrowed Charm Gal will be in touch via email with additional questions or your itemized custom quote.
6. Once you have reviewed your quote and made all necessary changes, we will finalize your reservation. To finalize your reservation and secure your date we require a 50% non-refundable deposit with a signed contract. This will hold our Charm for your date. The remaining 50% balance will be due 3 weeks prior to your event date.
PLEASE NOTE: INVENTORY FOR YOUR DATE IS NOT HELD WITHOUT BOTH THE SIGNED CONTRACT & DEPOSIT.